Alan Goldstein, executive vice president and chief information officer, asset management and international at BNY Mellon, argues that financial institutions need to ensure that they strike a balance between maintaining security and disabling functionality on corporate-owned mobile devices.
"There is a perceived greater liability on the part of companies when an individual uses a corporate-owned device for a personal reason," Goldstein explained during a recent interview with Waters for the featu
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 133: IBM on Quantum Computing
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform