London-based Misys, a provider of software and services to buy- and sell-side firms, has unveiled Misys Risk, the firm's enterprise market risk platform designed to enable financial institutions to measure, control and manage risk across multiple asset classes, instruments, portfolios and systems. According to Misys, the launch marks the first step in a multi-phase project to create a unified enterprise solution to address market, credit and liquidity risk in a single consistent framework.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit