BNY Mellon Asset Servicing has named Vince Sands as its deputy CEO and will report to Tim Keaney, the vice chairman and CEO of BNY Mellon Asset Servicing. Samir Pandiri will jump over from BNY Mellon Shareowner Services to replace Sands as head of the group's America's Asset Servicing business.
Additionally, Lou Maiuri was named the head of the firm's Global Financial Institutions business and will replace Nadine Chakar, who was tapped as Global Head of BNY Mellon's Derivatives360 business.
Finally, Hani Kablawi will take over as Head of EMEA Asset Servicing for Frank Froud, who is leaving the company.
"These changes will enable us to have a more focused and streamlined approach to building our business and delivering excellent client service in a rapidly changing economic environment," says Keaney.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Stewart Carmichael, Schroders
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 95: Bitcoin/Blockchain News, BNP's Acquisition, Post-Trade Tech