Lone Pine Capital, a buy-side firm based in Greenwich, CT with approximately $23 billion under management, has selected SS&C for its Form PF reporting solution. Lone Pine is using SS&C's web-enabled Form PF application and expertise to help comply with Form PF, a new reporting requirement applicable to hedge fund investment advisers, private equity funds, and other private funds that meet certain asset thresholds. Click here for the Securities and Exchange Commission's 63-page Form PF documentat
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp