The integration will feature a two-way data stream for CRM and account opening functions.
Data management provider Quadron Data Solutions, based in Denver, Co., has announced it will integrate its AccountQ solution with Redtail Technology's web-based client relationship management (CRM) solution.
The integration will provide a data exchange whereby Redtail's CRM information will prepopulate AccountQ, a platform used by investment advisors for opening accounts. Quadron will conversely provide Redtail with client profitability and revenue data.
"What separates this integration from others is that it utilizes a two-way data exchange between the solutions. With regulations like FINRA 2090 Know Your Customer, it's important to have a holistic view of client data. Our planned feed of aggregated account values enhances client management to provide advisors with a more complete view of their business," says David Fetter, Quadron's CEO.
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit