Covéa Finance has signed an agreement with Sterci France to roll out its GTFrame product for messaging flow across various business departments.
Covéa has been using GTFrame since 2009 for its Settlement Delivery Instruction (SDI) messages to custodians. The new agreement will see the product used between GTData repository and Covea's backend applications.
"Since 2009 we have been effortlessly using GTFrame for automatic message exchange with our depositories and we consider the ability to seamlessly integrate or generate a new message flow as one of this tool's key strengths," says Franck Ibalot, director of administration and head of risk control at Covéa. "The power of the GTFrame transformation connectors had led us to spread its application across other business domains."
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent