Compliance specialist Andrew Knowles has joined RIMES Technologies, a provider of index and benchmark data management technology and services primarily to the asset management industry, to spearhead the business development for RIMES' Compliance Services division.
Knowles will be responsible for developing RIMES' data management solutions for the buy side and will be based in London, reporting to Christian Fauvelais, CEO and co-founder of RIMES.
Knowles joins RIMES from JPMorgan, where he managed the firm's Compliance Reporting Services product and advised the bank on the ongoing regulatory changes in the industry.
Before joining JPMorgan, Knowles worked for Northern Trust in a variety of roles during his nine-year tenure, including client services, derivatives and risk services, and compliance consulting. His responsibilities included EMEA sales and product development, while providing a range of compliance and consulting services to a diverse client base.
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership