AlphaFlash, which is operated by Deutsche Börse subsidiary Need to Know News, will provide TMX Atrium's clients with faster access to machine-readable news within the financial services industry, which can be integrated into trading algorithms. The content includes information such as ratings decisions, central bank rulings, gross domestic product numbers and other areas structured in a manner suitable for automated analysis.
"The addition of AlphaFlash to the TMX Atrium community is in response
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II