Bloomberg Tradebook, the agency broker-dealer, signed a multi-year licensing agreement early in 2012, rebranding the product as Bloomberg Tradebook Boomerang. It officially launched in April. Not only does it give Tradebook desired access to asset managers, asset owners, and subadvisors, it also hit a particular nerve with Tradebook CEO Ray Tierney, formerly of Morgan Stanley Investment Management.
"[At Morgan Stanley Investment Management], commission recapture was a significant part of our bus
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming