ADI will roll out Sophis across its front, middle and back offices over the next four months, and integrate it with existing third-party software already in use. ADI says that it will enhance its portfolio and risk-management capabilities, and allow for gradual expansion due to its modular format.
"As we look to expand our business and services over the coming years, we have recognized that a lot of that growth will only be possible by adopting more advanced technological solutions which can ali
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming