Market surveillance and compliance software provider b-next has added Stefan Hoppe as a sales manager.
Hoppe is charged with growing the vendor's business, especially in central and eastern Europe, where he has an expertise. Hoppe, who joins from Ullink, has held management positions in Germany, Austria and Switzerland. He will be based in Germany.
"b-next is continuing to grow and we are keen to explore the opportunities that lie ahead by developing our partnership programs," says Wolfgang Fabisch. "Hoppe has the experience and knowledge of the sector to drive this forward. His hire highlights the company's continued growth and international expansion and I am delighted to welcome him onto our team."
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act