The offering is targeted at both investment committees and client-facing advisors, helping the former develop hedging strategies and better understand risk profiles, while allowing the latter to speak in more subtle terms about portfolio risk to customers.
"We are deeply engaged in positioning wealth managers to make better decisions and implement them more effectively. HiddenLevers allows advisors to access critical information that used to be very difficult to come by," says Bill Crager, Enves
WatersTechnology attended the Futures Industry Association's annual conference in Boca Raton, Florida. These are the takeaways.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Insurgents: Fintechs Are Knocking Off Incumbents
- CFTC Commissioners Lash Out at EC Clearing Proposals
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 113: IBM's Lund on Blockchain's Evolution
- Wrestling Over Competing Mifid II, GDPR Data Demands
- MarketAxess Banks on Asian Electronic Markets with BlackRock Partnership