The Denver-based private equity firm Resource Capital Funds (RCF), which specializes in hard mineral mining firm investments, will use iLevel's private capital data platform to manage to data collection, reporting, and performance measurement.
The implementation comes as RCF completes its sixth funding round, Resource Capital Fund LP VI, which will raise $2.0 billion and add to the existing ca. $1.0 billion managed throughout its three previous funds that remain active. Most of RCF's capital comes from institutional investors.
"Our ability to demonstrate value creation and build businesses is based on a combination of comprehensive analysis of investments, and partnering with talented management teams. We need to efficiently measure the performance of our funds and portfolio companies, and chose iLevel to help us monitor cash flow and various other metrics," says Sherri Croasdale, RCF's chief financial officer.
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act