The buy-out firm, founded in 2011 and operating with $150 million in funding capital, will use the platform to replace manual data processes, accelerate reporting, track cash flows, and calculate internal rate of return (IRR) for on-the-fly portfolio company performance measurement.
“The iLevel platform will allow us to better standardize the financial reporting of our portfolio companies as well as provide easy access to consolidated Fund performance in order to quantify the value we are creati
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II