According to SunGard, Gemini sought a platform that would help its portfolio managers customize their portfolio management, risk, IT, and reporting requirements with a swift time-to-market.
The vendor claims that Hedge360 allows end-users to choose features and functions to customize their entire suites. Using components of SunGard's Front Arena, APT and VPM products, Hedge360 will provide Gemini Hedge with the ability to remain innovative, as it can use additional functionality as its business
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act