Arbor Financial Systems has added a mobile interface for its portfolio management system, Arbor Portfolio Manager (APM).
Through the app, traders and portfolio managers can view their positions, cash, P&L and other existing trade information from their mobile devices, including tablets. "Changes in position, triggered by new trades will be reflected automatically in this mobile app," according to the Mill Valley, California-based vendor.
Users can view real-time position reporting, including partial fills. They can also view live prices based on the user's preferred feeds, such as for Yahoo and Bloomberg. The mobile solution has daily and month-to-date performance attribution. Users can additionally modify the interface's reporting format.
"Our mobile site reports positions real time and is designed to provide users with flexibility to make executive decisions and keep abreast of the market wherever they are," said Bob Gobey, Arbor's CEO, in a statement.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse