This week, two buy-side firms—Meridian Global Fund Service Group and NRI, a vendor—announced new cloud solutions. I will be interested to see how many more firms come out with cloud releases in the New Year, though I will say that I recently interviewed the CIOs of Fidelity and BNY Asset Management and the cloud was not very much a part of their future plans.
Also this week, SimCorp released a survey of asset managers that found that many are not planning on launching any new products in the fir
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act