New York-based Fischer Francis Trees & Watts Inc. has decided to test a PC-based digital market data distribution system from Dow Jones Telerate Inc.'s Telerate Trading Room Systems (TTRS) group. If the tests are successful, the system could one day support some 20 portfolio managers and traders in the firm's New York office.
Fischer Francis will test TTRS' so-called Telerate Systems Workstation (TSW), which the vendor released in May. Telerate sources claim to have installed TSW at some ten
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground