Quotron has offered to settle the copyright infringement suit it filed against ADP and Smith Barney, Harris Upham & Co. late last year. ADP is weighing what sources say is a $33 million settlement offer -- extended this month in a letter to ADP counsel -- as a March trial date looms.
The size of the offer is a sign that Quotron is confident in the merits of its case. But a $33 million pricetag for rectifying the alleged wrongs to Quotron also represents one-third of the $100 million that sou
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won