HERNDON, Va.: In an exclusive interview with Inside Market Data, Rob McCormick, Savvis' chairman and CEO, discusses the year ahead for the networking company, whose share price fell to a low of $0.75 last month.
McCormick tells IMD that the company plans to finance its 2001 cash needs with an infusion of another $200 million. The funding probably will involve an equity-based private placement, with potential investors including Welsh, Carson, Anderson & Stowe (owner of 16 percent of Savvis' c
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp