HERNDON, VA.—Savvis Communications is reducing its workforce by around 15 percent as part of a cost reduction strategy. The Bridge spinoff also revealed its intent to tweak its operating plan.
A bulk of the job cuts will come from Savvis’ operational and engineering teams. Specifically, employees involved with the recently completed network and data center buildout will be given their pinkslips. Jack Finlayson, president and chief operating officer of Savvis, says the company will shift
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech