Alliance Capital Management L.P. is rolling out a video conferencing system provided by Danvers, Mass.-based PictureTel Corp. The system is being implemented at the fund manager's data center at 135 West 50th St. in Manhattan and at its customer service center in Secaucus, N.J.
The project is meant to improve communications between data-center staff and customer-service staff--allowing the former to more effectively inform the latter as to how to find and provide information to Alliance's
Anthony and James look news pertaining to cryptocurriences and blockchain deployments, as well as AI and cloud.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- In Praise of Perseverance: Laura Barrowman, Credit Suisse
- Brexit's Unintended Consequences Could Include Mifid III
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 145: CSDs Consider Crypto; Bank Robberies & AI; DTCC's Blockchain
- Alt-Data Difficulties Challenge Largest Asset Managers
- Custody Seen as Crypto's Next Major Battleground