New Brunswick, NJ-based web monitoring technology vendor Connotate has released version 3 of its Agent Community - software agents that monitor websites designated by users and collect updated data for analysis. The new release includes workflow tools designed to make it easier for business users to utilize the agents, while reducing the time required to implement changes by being able to update multiple agents based on changes to a single template, as well as the ability to create agents on XBR
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling