Datacenter and hosting provider Equinix will this week launch Equinix Marketplace, an online forum that allows any Equinix customer to quickly find products and services offered by other Equinix clients in any of the vendor’s global datacenters.
Service providers, such as data vendors, exchanges and network providers, can choose to set up a self-administered, online “storefront” in Marketplace at no extra cost, which can include the company’s logo, profile, RSS feeds that pull in press releases
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit