The vendor introduced the service last summer to provide reliable intraday reference prices for fixed income securities—even illiquid securities for which trade prices may not be available, by analyzing data on similar securities—that firms can use for pricing, valuation or risk management (IMD, June 24, 2014).
Until now, Interactive Data has offered the CEP data via its Vantage pricing platform, as intraday snapshots, via a Microsoft Excel add-in, and via a FIX Protocol-based datafeed. But rece
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers