Officially launched today, July 12, the program allows clients to reallocate spend between its global services. Economic and political instability in Brazil, South Africa and Turkey, among many others, means that the rollout of the program has been met with "open arms," says Perseus chief executive Jock Percy.
"If the political-economic environment shuts down and your trade starts to erode or fail, then you don't have to spend that money sitting there waiting for the next secular swing; you can
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent