Network provider AboveNet is building a pan-European data network to provide high-bandwidth connectivity in and between European financial centers, adding to its London metropolitan area network, which AboveNet is also upgrading.
The network expansion will roll out in phases, with the first phase - an upgrade of the vendor's existing London metropolitan network technology, which is migrating to new ROADM (Reconfigurable Optical Add/Drop Multiplexer) network switching technology from network hard
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit