- Louis Lovas, Director of Solutions, OneMarketData
- Gordon G Liu, EVP US Head of Global Risk Analytics, HSBC
- Lawrence Verdi, Director of Cloud and Big Data Platforms, TD
- Moderator: Max Bowie, Editor-in-Chief, Inside Market Data
The use of cloud computing has become pervasive for many non-core data tasks, primarily storage and compute-intensive valuation processes. Beyond the obvious cost advantages of cloud versus on-site computing, and the debate over the security of private versus public cloud environments, are a host of benefits waiting to be exploited, such as how cloud capabilities can support faster analytics, back-testing and client reporting.
This webinar, sponsored by OneMarketData, discusses whether his approach can deliver benefit and where best advantage can be obtained from leveraging elastic cloud resources to support business decisions, compute-heavy processes and development projects.
- Where and how can your firm gain a competitive advantage from employing elastic cloud resources within your organization?
- What are the key business drivers for using cloud services to support your analytics?
- What technical and operational changes would an organization need to make to exploit cloud for analytical use cases?