Elliot Noma, managing director at Garrett Asset Management, says his firm has developed a system whose software looks at the tables the firm creates, and underneath those tables they have added functionality that tries to figure out which points should be highlighted in those tables. Essentially, it adds a heatmap to those tables that can be tuned to Garrett’s needs.
“It’s not just predictive analytics and it’s not just visualization,” he says. “It’s the interaction of the two and being able to
IBM’s Kathryn Guarini and Bob Sutor look at how banks are currently experimenting with quantum computers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 132: Thasos Group’s CEO Talks Alternative Data
- SST Awards 2018 Winner's Interview – Broadridge Financial Solutions
- Waters Rankings 2018 Winner's Interview: Moody's Analytics
- BBOD, GMEX Launch Hybrid Cryptocurrency Derivatives Platform
- Down to the Desk: OMGI Transforms Data Management Strategy