Treasurys trading platform OpenDoor Securities has named Hicham Hajhamou as its managing director, responsible for its Treasury Inflation Protected Securities (Tips).
Hajhamou, formerly head of rates and foreign exchange trading at AQR Capital Management, will directly report to OpenDoor president and chief executive officer Susan Estes. Before working at AQR, he was with BNP Paribas and Pierpont Securities. He also spent six years at Lehman Brothers, where he served as vice president of rates and mortgage trading.
“OpenDoor is helping to shape the electronification of the fixed income market while unlocking liquidity at the same time. The company listened to its clients and delivered a product and protocols that reduce costs and minimize market impact,” Hajhamou said in a statement.
Estes said Hajhamou’s experience in the industry will help expand OpenDoor’s presence into inflation-linked products.
The company also appointed Liz Hogan, the former deputy head of global markets at Societe Generale, as a managing director tasked with expanding OpenDoor’s client base and streamlining workflow.
Bryan Cross, who heads UBS Asset Management's QED group, joins to discuss alternative data and AI.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- The Problem Solver: Paul Bari, Nordea
- JP Morgan's FX Algo Tool Launches on Bloomberg Terminal
- Refinitiv Consolidates Data Insights on China's Belt and Road Initiative
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 153: Nasdaq's Lars Ottersgård
- CAT’s Tale: How Thesys, the SROs and the SEC Mishandled the Consolidated Audit Trail