The deployment of Nasdaq Machine Learning will give surveillance analysts at Hong Kong Exchanges and Clearing (HKEx) a more intuitive system for generating alerts related to potential compliance breaches or market abuse. Similar to what was deployed on Nasdaq’s Nordic exchanges in 2017, the machine-learning technology takes in a wider range of current and historical data, using that to assess whether an alert is likely to lead to the officer opening an investigation.
Those that are deemed as hi
Linedata's Dave Remy and Chris Condron discuss all things CQRS and James Rundle goes over some of the big news breaking in the crypto space.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Location, Location, Location
- Wavelength Podcast Episode 121: An Examination of CQRS; Coinbase’s Institutional Play
- IHS Markit to Buy Ipreo, Sell Key Derivatives Unit
- DTCC Announces First Phase of Settlement Exposure Reduction
- CFTC's Budget Cut Constrains Crypto Oversight, Market Resiliency Activities