Lee Olesky, Tradeweb's CEO, chats to Victor Anderson about the future of electronic fixed-income trading, the impact Mifid II is likely to have on the pan-European marketplace, and Tradeweb's recent move into the Chinese bond market.
Click on this link for the first video of this two-part series.
In this clip, Lee Olesky, CEO and one of Tradeweb’s founders, discusses fixed-income market participants’ changing needs, what he believes sets Tradeweb apart from other electronic fixed-income and derivatives trading platforms, the aspects of fixed-income trading that are currently posing market participants with the biggest headaches, and the firm’s recent move into the Chinese bond market by virtue of the Bond Connect interface.
A discussion about blockchain projects in the capital markets, the crypto space and further delays for the CAT.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- A Blueprint for Alternative Data in Asset Management
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Rising Star (End-User)—Irene Kan, TD Securities
- Women in Financial Services: The Shameful Truth
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Legal/Compliance Professional of the Year—Miranda Morad, MarketAxess
- Witad Awards 2019 Write-Ups: Best Company for Diversity and Inclusion (Vendor)—Refinitiv