Lee Olesky, Tradeweb's CEO, chats to Victor Anderson about the future of electronic fixed-income trading, the impact Mifid II is likely to have on the pan-European marketplace, and Tradeweb's recent move into the Chinese bond market.
Click on this link for the first video of this two-part series.
In this clip, Lee Olesky, CEO and one of Tradeweb’s founders, discusses fixed-income market participants’ changing needs, what he believes sets Tradeweb apart from other electronic fixed-income and derivatives trading platforms, the aspects of fixed-income trading that are currently posing market participants with the biggest headaches, and the firm’s recent move into the Chinese bond market by virtue of the Bond Connect interface.
Anthony and James examine some of the key themes that will be on display at the inaugural North American Innovation Summit.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Sell-Side Technology Awards 2018: All the Winners
- Hammonds Out as Deutsche Bank’s Leadership Woes Continue
- Bogen to Head Execution Services for Dash Financial
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 117: Machine Learning, Chatbots & Fintechs
- Veronica Augustsson: At the Crossroads of Business and Technology