Lee Olesky, Tradeweb's CEO, chats to Victor Anderson about the future of electronic fixed-income trading, the impact Mifid II is likely to have on the pan-European marketplace, and Tradeweb's recent move into the Chinese bond market.
Click on this link for the first video of this two-part series.
In this clip, Lee Olesky, CEO and one of Tradeweb’s founders, discusses fixed-income market participants’ changing needs, what he believes sets Tradeweb apart from other electronic fixed-income and derivatives trading platforms, the aspects of fixed-income trading that are currently posing market participants with the biggest headaches, and the firm’s recent move into the Chinese bond market by virtue of the Bond Connect interface.
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper