The vendor is working on a drag-and-drop feature as part of a wider shift towards a low-code or no-code configuration environment.
Andrew Barnett chats to Victor Anderson about RIMES' Lean Data Management service, buy-side demand for ESG data, and firms' changing outsourcing preferences.
Victor Anderson chats to FactSet's Lisa Knoll about her firm's three wins in this year's IMD & IRD Awards.
Wei-Shen and Tony explore the idea of big tech companies disrupting the traditional Wall Street vendors.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- 9/11: the colleagues we lost, and the years that followed
- After lengthy fight, Bloomberg’s Figi recognized as official US data standard
- Sell side pushing for bilateral connectivity for fixed income
- Waters Wrap: Get ready for the low-code, no-code explosion
- Alt data’s second inning: Brace for a long M&A game