Panopticon, a Swedish data visualization technology provider, has incorporated Microsoft Windows Desktop Search technologies into the latest version of its software.
The Microsoft technology searches and indexes information in any system on the user's computer, and the Panopticon Explorer .NET software then displays the results graphically.
"People spend too much time searching for data," says Sam Giertz, managing partner at Panopticon. "We represent the findings in a picture format called tre
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II