Boston hedge fund Convexity Capital Management has gone live with a turnkey implementation of Asset Control's AC Plus data management software.
The system will manage reference data and end-of-day prices from commercial sources and Convexity's internal positions and watchlists, says David Hirschfeld, senior vice president of operations at Asset Control. It will initially cover the back office, and will later cover front-office trading and modeling, he says.
He says that because the fund is sti
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act