Citigroup has tightened its internal processes, renegotiated its data license with the London Stock Exchange, and paid the LSE £6.4 million for under-reporting its data usage, sources tell Inside Market Data.
The settlement, made late last year, covered the unauthorized usage of data from the LSE over a substantial period of time—possibly over the past decade, multiple sources say.
LSE officials decline to comment. "Citigroup highly values our relationship with the LSE and is committed to meet
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit