Reuters has begun a process to realign the product areas of its Enterprise division in order to better reflect the business lines and trends of its customers, officials tell Inside Market Data.
The Enterprise division currently comprises three areas: Enterprise Information, headed by Kevin Bradshaw, which includes Reuters' core datafeeds and data archives; Information Management Systems, headed by Michael Parlapiano, which includes the vendor's RMDS data distribution platform; and Trade and R
Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech
In separate interviews, executives from AQR, JPMorgan, Cboe and IBM discuss topics permeating the capital markets.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- BST Awards 2017 Winners' Interview: SimCorp
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 97: C-Level Execs Talk Bitcoin, Fintechs, Cognitive Computing & Open-Source Tech