NEW YORK--Bridge Information Systems this week will launch its BridgeNews Livewire company news service, following the addition of 100 reporters and editors to its news staff. The new service is targeted squarely at Dow Jones & Co., whose Dow Jones News Service is the primary corporate newswire in the US.
BridgeNews has spent the past 12 months bolstering its staff in the company news area. With its heritage based on the former Knight-Ridder Financial News, BridgeNews has until now focused la
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit