Positioning itself for the 21st century, Japan's Quick Corp. has launched a new analytic financial futures and options product called Quick-Financial Futures (IMD, May 14). Quick-FF is a workstation-based, real-time product that includes a real-time spreadsheet, analytics capabilities and news. The product is currently available only in Japan, where there are 400 installations.
The product launch coincides with growing recognition of Japan's preeminence in stock index futures trading. Japan
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side Performance Measurement and Attribution Product—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit