In case you didn't already know, Dow Jones last week earmarked $650 million for fixing its Dow Jones Telerate subsidiary, ending months of speculation over newly installed chief executive Kenneth Burenga's plans for the floundering unit.
Amid the media circus surrounding the announcement of its planned investment in Telerate, and of effectively zero revenue growth at Telerate for 1996, Burenga also outlined a corporate reorganization aimed at strengthening Telerate's management team. The move
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit