Thomson Financial last week confirmed widespread rumors that it will acquire fixed-income portal TradeWeb.
The closing price was $385 million in cash, plus contingent payments of up to $150 million over the next three years, based on revenue growth targets, for a total of $535 million. Thomson officials say the revenue targets are based on TradeWeb’s current growth rates, which haven’t been disclosed. Industry estimates of the total purchase price had ranged from $400 million to $600 million
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit