PC Quote Inc. went live this month with two new ticker plants to support its North American equities data feeds. The facilities -- one in Chicago, the other in the city's Aurora suburb -- offer superior backup capabilities to their predecessors, according to PC Quote officials.
PC Quote delivers real-time quotes on North American stocks, bonds, options and commodities at 19.2 kilobits/second via satellite or leased line. Last summer, the company launched Hyperfeed, which delivers data at 56 k
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse