Stung by the downturn in foreign exchange trading activity, Reuters reported a sharp slowdown in information services growth for 1996. The announcement comes on the heels of operating losses on flat revenue at Dow Jones Telerate, leaving only Bloomberg among the big three vendors to enjoy strong growth in 1996.
While Reuters posted revenue growth of 8 per cent overall, recurring revenue, the closest representation of its information services business that Reuters publishes, slowed to 5 per ce
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming