NEW YORK--The much-publicized Corporate Trades I appears to have hit a roadblock that is delaying the rollout of the pricing service for the US corporate bond market. Cantor Fitzgerald has dropped out and Garban has not yet signed the data distribution agreement proposed by the products developers Govpx and the Bond Market Association (BMA), according to sources.
At the same time, the National Association of Securities Dealers (NASD) is in the midst of its own developments to increase transpa
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- Deutsche Bank's Innovation Guru Shares Secrets at Inaugural Innovation Summit