NEW YORK--Angelo Pereira has taken on new responsibilities, including needs analysis, business and financial management duties, to go with his duties of providing technical support and engineering for Deutsche Bank’s market data operations.
Pereira, who had been a vice president at DB, tells IMD and Trading Technology Week that he was recently promoted to the position of director, although that promotion was not directly tied to his new duties.
"For two years I have had global responsibilities
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- In Capital Markets, Blockchain's Evolution Has Left the Bitcoin Model Behind
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- WatersTechnology Innovation Summit Q&A: Elly Hardwick, Deutsche Bank
- House Approves Market Data Protection Act