Bridge Files for Chapter 11 Protection, But Where Are the White Knights?
Bridge Information Systems filed a Chapter 11 petition late last week. The move could spook Bridge’s already tender client base, reducing the attractiveness of the very package it’s trying to sell. In addition, the list of interested parties just keeps shrinking. In fact, all the major market data vendors and likely suitors have suggested either publicly or privately that they are not interested in buying the ass
Bill Murphy, CTO of Blackstone, once again joins the podcast to discuss the private equity firm's new offices, designed to house its innovations team.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Chicago Code: A Profile of DRW's Seth Thomson
- AFTAs 2017: Best IT Team—Charles Schwab Investment Management
- Buy Side Bands Together on Blockchain Vision in Landmark Paper
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- The Kids Aren’t Alright: A Look at How K-12 Schools Are Failing to Teach Programming