Reuters is looking closely at the potential application of asynchronous transfer mode (ATM) as a solution to anticipated bandwidth problems. ATM networks are currently being tested by developers of the vendor's Triarch 2000 digital data distribution platform. Reuters could begin implementing ATM-based Triarch 2000 systems within two years.
Bernie Goldbrach, senior development manager and director of Reuters' Oakbrook, Ill. development center, says that he has been investigating the potential
Anthony and James look at developments pertaining to the Consolidated Audit Trail and wonder if big-tech companies could challenge traditional asset managers.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- Bloomberg’s Chat Gambit: The Feint Before a Knockout?
- Waters Wavelength Podcast Episode 96: CAT Concerns & Big Tech Takes Aim at Asset Managers
- Gardening, Uber & Culture: Takeaways from this year's WatersTechnology Innovation Summit
- EU Gets Tough on ‘Research’ Unbundling
- Systematic Internalizer Ranks Swell Ahead of Mifid II