Real-time data vendor ComStock will dramatically increase the capacity of its data distribution networks in the coming year to cope with anticipated growth in the volume of market data message rates.
At a customer presentation earlier this month, a spot poll found that few data professionals realized that message rates have risen by 1,750 percent in the last three years—from around 26,000 messages per second in September 2003 to peaks of more than 150,000 mps this month.
By extrapolating its o
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit