The two main challengers to Thomson Financial Services Inc.'s First Call Corp. gave one another a boost last week when they joined forces on the full-text graphical research distribution front.
Tiny start-up Multex Systems Inc. and third-ranked market data vendor Bloomberg have cut a deal in which the former's fledgling graphical research service would be distributed as an extra-cost optional service on the latter's 45,000 terminals worldwide. Not only will the (still rather limited) range of
Should regulators take a more active role when it comes to AI oversight, or leave it to the professionals? What will M&A look like in 2018?Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- AFTAs 2017: Best Front-Office Initiative—State Street Global Exchange
- AFTAs 2017: Best Third-Party Technology Vendor CIO or CEO—Neil Barua, IPC Systems
- AFTAs 2017: Best Analytics Initiative—Credit Suisse
- AFTAs 2017: Best Data Management Initiative—Deutsche Bank
- AFTAs 2017: All the Winners and Why they Won