In ten days, Reuters America will relocate half of its business unit heads, most to comparable positions heading other business units. Several of the senior managers are shifting between North and Latin America, in a move that is meant to reflect tightening links among markets here and there.
New chiefs will take up residence at Reuters in New York Midtown, Chicago, Boston and Los Angeles offices, effective July 15. These business unit heads will all report to Reuters executive vice presiden
Victor Anderson, who is in town from London, joins Anthony and James to dig into the key themes from Waters USA.Subscribe to Weekly Wrap emails
- American Financial Technology Awards 2017—All the Winners
- The Great Fintech Con(version)
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Overall Buy-Side Technology Provider, 2017—FactSet
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Outsourcing Provider—SS&C Advent
- Buy-Side Technology Awards 2017: Best Buy-Side OMS—IHS Markit